We are very proud of our school uniform at St Giles.
Uniform is available for purchase through “Something Special” in Cheadle or Trutex in Meir
- Claret “V” neck sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo.
- White shirt with straight collar with burgundy and gold school tie
- Grey trousers with grey/black socks
- Grey Tailored shorts may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with black / grey socks
- School tartan skirt / kilt or pinafore with grey / black socks or grey / black plain tights
- Red and white gingham dress may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with white socks
- Black flat shoes*
- Book Bag with school logo (Reception Class)
*Please note that slip-on shoes or ballet style shoes are not acceptable. Shoes need to have a sensible heal and a support across the in-step. Sandals and boots are not permitted.
PE KIT – ALL KEY STAGES
- Burgundy T-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
- Black plimsoles
- Trainers (Y1 upwards)
- Burgundy school hoody (Y1 upwards)
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL CLOTHES AND SHOES ARE LABELLED WITH A NAME TAG
No jewellery is to be worn in school, including earrings. Hair No hair styles which are considered unsuitable by the Principal may be worn at school. Hair must be of moderate length – minimum grade 3 cut All hair that can be, must be tied back Hair gel / wax is not permitted Fashion haircuts, such as steps, line and shaved styles are not allowed. Under no circumstances must a student dye, colour, streak or highlight hair.