We are very proud of our school uniform at St Giles.
Uniform is available for purchase through “Something Special” in Cheadle or Trutex in Meir
- Claret “V” neck sweatshirt / cardigan with school logo.
- White shirt with straight collar with burgundy and gold school tie
- Grey trousers with black socks
- Grey Tailored shorts may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with black socks
- School tartan skirt / kilt or pinafore with black socks black plain tights
- Red and white gingham dress may be worn after the Easter break (until October half term) with white socks
- Black flat shoes*
- Book Bag with school logo (Reception Class)
*Please note that slip-on shoes or ballet style shoes are not acceptable. Shoes need to have a sensible heel and a support across the in-step. Sandals and boots are not permitted.
PE KIT – ALL KEY STAGES
- Burgundy T-shirt with school logo
- Black shorts
- Black plimsoles
- Trainers (Y2 upwards)
- Burgundy school hoody
PLEASE ENSURE THAT ALL CLOTHES AND SHOES ARE LABELLED WITH A NAME TAG
JEWELLERY AND HAIR
No jewellery to be worn in school at anytime, this includes earrings. Hair must be of moderate length, minimum grade 3 cut. All hair that can be, must be tied back. Hair gel / wax is not permitted. Fashion haircuts, such as steps, line and shaved styles are not allowed. Pupils must not dye, colour, streak or highlight hair.